Apple MacBook Pro 2020 is indeed a powerful machine that embodies cutting-edge aesthetics. Sllek in design and style, this powerful machine has an immaculate design and built-quality. Unlike most Windows laptop that uses few different materials, the seamless aluminium unibody perfectly compliments the design of MackBook Pro. Apple also stated that its MacBook is made from 100% recyclable aluminium, which makes it a perfect choice for environment conservationists.
Advantages of choosing MacBook Pro 2020
MacBook Pro 13 2020 is simple, powerful, dependable, and is almost flawless in what it does. Along with a minimalist design and aesthetic features, Apple MacBook Pro has gained a lot of fans owing to:
- MacBook Pro 2020 India comes with best high-definition screen display. The LED-backlit Retina display possesses one of the most stunning screens in the market.
- macOS makes it one of the most powerful operating system.
- The system interface is intuitive and user-friendly and offers better battery performance with up to 10 hours of battery life.
- MacBook is the king of a built-in speaker and the speaker quality is amazing.
- MacBook Pro comes with a durable keyboard and trackpad for better control and usability for users. It also offers multi-touch gestures and is super convenient and comfortable to use.
- Apple has the reputation of having the best fingerprint scanner in the iPhones, which is also applied to their MacBooks as well.
Also Read: Best Laptop Brands In The World 2020
Key specifications of MacBook Pro 2020
- Intel Core i5/Intel Core i7
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB (3,733MHz LPDDR4X memory) RAM
- 512GB SSD (on our review unit)
- 13.3-inch (2,560 x 1,600) Retina display with 500 nits brightness and wide color P3 gamut
- 4 Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo speakers
- 720p FaceTime HD webcam
Apple MacBook Pro has become a favourite amongst youngsters, all thanks to the powerful quad-core processors, the brilliant 13-inch Retina display, Touch Bar and Touch ID, all-day battery life, all packed with the power of macOS. Customers who are planning to upgrade from a 13-inch MacBook Pro with a dual-core processor will experience up to 2.8 times faster performance. The integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics also promise up to 80 percent faster performance over the previous generation 13-inch MacBook Pro for 4K video editing, faster rendering, and smoother gameplay.
Apple Macbook Pro 13 is available in four variants. While the older ones come with 8th i5 Intel Core processors, the latest MacBook Pro comes with the 10th gen i7. Apple has updated the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Magic Keyboard, double the storage, and faster performance. Apple MaccBook Pro price in India for two entry-level ones is ₹1,22,990 and ₹1,41,990. These come with 256GB SSD and a 512GB SSD respectively. Apple MacBook Pro 2020 which sport 10th gen Intel cores are priced at ₹1,74,990 and ₹1,94,900 and come with 512GB and 1TB SSD respectively.
The 13-inch MacBook Pro has an in-built Apple T2 Security Chip, which is the company’s custom-designed second-generation silicon. It ensures that software loaded during the boot process has not been altered, and provides on-the-fly data encryption for everything stored on the SSD. This allows MacBook Pro and any Mac with the T2 chip to deliver the most secure boot process.