Apple confirmed the Black Friday Sale 2013 event via its Australian site posting “ the one day shopping occasion is November 29th. The Apple Black Friday Sale is going offline as well as online. Shopping commences from 12.01am to 11.59pm AEDT
However, the deals aren’t yet confirmed but Apple will surely keep its shoppers content. In comparison to the 2012 occasion, here are some predictions that the Black Friday shoppers will get as per Gotta Be Mobile
- $21 minus on iPod touch
- $41 minus on iPad 2 and iPad Air
- $01 minus on MacBook Air
- $101 minus on iMac
- $101 minus on MacBook Pro with Retina Display
As a part of its long followed tradition, Apple doesn’t provide any iPhone Black Friday offers and there is no clue whether there will be a discount on iPad Mini or iPad Mini 2. For those who want a wider shopping nature, some Apple Black Friday sale deals for 2013 are available in stores like Staples Wal-mart, Target and Best Buy
- Wal –mart provides iPad Mini minus gift card worth $199.
- Best Buy offers iPad 2 @ $299
- Target offers iPad Air minus gift card @ $379
- Wal-mart offers iPhone 5c and 5s with gift card worth $75
- Staples offers iPad 4 at $349
- Best Buy offers $150 off on MacBook Air and $200 off on MacBook Pro Retina and MacBook.
Even with these deals, the profits of the company will not be affected. In fact, the company is excited about the upcoming holidays. The company is excited about the new release and iOS7 along with the release of iPad Mini, iPad Air, Mac Pro, MacBook Pros and OS Mavericks along with the new gen iWork and iLife apps release.
The company has generated $9.9 billion and returned $7.8 billion to the stock holders via dividends and share repurchases. The following guidance for the 2014 first quarter has been listed by the company
- Profits between $55 billion to $58billion
- Tax rate 26.25%
- Other income and expenses of $200 million
- Gross margin from 36.5% to 37.5%
- Operating expenditure between $4.4 to $4.5 billion