MacBook Pro 2013 release date has been rumoured to occur at 22nd October along with iPad Mini 2 and iPad 5. MacBook Pro will come with an all-new Mac Operating System and OS X Mavericks. The Apple macbook pro killer features include:
- Sharp IGZO Display: MacBook Pro 2013 will come with IGZO screen. The IGZO technique will feature 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Intel Haswell Processor: the recent model will come compacted with Intel Haswell CPU. Thus, the new MacBook Pro will come with a new and exclusively powerful processor.
- Touch ID Fingerprint CPU: Apple released the Touch ID Biometrics spec. It is also anticipated that all the devices will feature the additional security. The sensor will be embedded on the laptop track pad
- OS X Mavericks: Developers have designed the all new Mac Operating System. It will control the problems faced by iOS 7 wherein consumers were plagiarised by problems.
- Longer Battery Life: the battery of MacBook Pro will support a better battery than MacBook Air. It means that the battery life will be more than 12 hours. The improved battery will have a longer life.