Wo Ho! The iPhone 6 is possibly in the making and come New Year we might be able to lay hands on the new kid from the iPhone block. Industry insiders predict a mid-2014 release for the iPhone 6. Wonder what could be in store for this new baby?
- A track pad- Yes, you heard it right. The Apple iPhone 6 is rumored to come with home button track-pad besides having a full-touch ID display. While BlackBerry is lying dormant having used the track pad feature ages back, this is something completely new to Apple.
- A buffed up display- The iPhone 6 may have taken inspiration from the pixilated clarity of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the LG Optimus G Pro. We hear that the iPhone 6 will come with a large retina display. As for the size, Apple still goes the middle way and is testing a 5.5 or a 4.7- incher.
- As for the famed Gorilla Glass, this will see replacement with Sapphire-coating—a scratchproof warranty in the making!
- While we have heard rumors of a wrap-around screen on the Apple models previously, these failed to come true. This time, however, the rumor has gained ground and we could see a wrap around screen puffed up with improvised Prime Sense for Siri.
- Add to this, a plenoptic shutter and an enhanced battery life and we actually are salivating to flaunt the iPhone 6.
Perhaps, Apple is so besotted with Samsung’s popular that it plans to bring in a facial recognition spec akin to the Samsung Galaxy line up. We love the iPhone and await the 6 prodigy but is Apple following Samsung’s footsteps to stay afloat?