Amazon Pay is an online payments processing service by Amazon. It is a service that enables users to use the payment methods already associated with the Amazon account to make payments for goods, services, as well as donations on third-party websites, in apps, etc. To initiate a payment, users can use any of the payment methods on file in your Amazon account.
Amazon Pay Balance is a ‘Digital Money’ that is added by the user in terms of Internet banking or using other payment methods such as Debit/Credit Cards or also by Gift & Credits balance.
Advantages of Amazon Pay India
- It facilitates faster refunds.
- Amazon Pay India provides immediate checkout facility.
- Users can easily add money using multiple payment methods and use it as per convenience.
- Users can easily track their balance amount with Amazon Pay India
- The Money Feature of Amazon Pay enables users to add money using internet banking.
- With Amazon Pay, one can eliminate the hassle of multiple accounts and waiting for OTPs and other complexities have just been removed.
- Amazon Pay promises Amazon’s 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
- Amazon Pay India also offers Money and Gift & Cards enables to make up the pay balance of Amazon Pay.
Go to ‘Amazon’ and get started with Amazon Pay by entering Amazon credentials and to buy products or services from partner websites, go to the website and at the payment page you can find the Amazon Pay option. The last step is to login to your account to pay the amount.
How To Use Amazon Pay India to Make Payments
- Step 1: First tap the Amazon Pay option, which is located under the options of payment method on most of the websites.
- Step 2: Now proceed further to login to Amazon account by entering your credentials.
- Step 3: Choose the appropriate payment method as per your convenience
- Step 4: Enter the PIN and confirm the payment.
The money on your Amazon Pay account is all that you need to make payment or use whenever you need. The fund can be used in a simple and quick way on affiliate websites and apps. One of the advantages of using Amazon Pay India is that all the information related to the card and account stored in the Amazon Pay account is secured and will never be shared with anyone. Personal information will never be shared with the merchants who carry Amazon Pay as a payment method on their websites or apps. However, in case of modifications made to the Amazon account will immediately be reflected to the Amazon Pay Account. All one has to do is tap on the Amazon Pay icon to make the payment through Amazon Pay, and sign in to the Amazon Pay account. Then, find the payment mode as per convenience to complete the transaction.