People are going to witness and experience several things in Apple’s WWDC 2014. Though people are not expecting Apple to launch iPhone 6 during this conference but they are sure that iOS 8 would be brought to life and revealed in WWDC 2014.
Thus, it would not be wrong to say that iPhone 6 shall run on iOS 8. Apart from this, iPhone is expected to have at least eight upgraded features, which are as follows:
- iOS 8 will make the phone run faster. Apple would pack iPhone 6 with some amazing hardware as always and to make them run smoothly iOS 8 would be optimized accordingly.
- iPhone would have integrated apps feature where the apps are supposed to communicate with one another. For instance, when you click a picture, Twitter or Facebook would suggest you to upload the same.
- The smartphone would have option of automatic message deletion.
- Phone communications would happen via LTE network. However, telecom companies would have to provide the infrastructure to let customer enjoy the feature.
- People would enjoy CarPlay in an easier way than before with iPhone 6 as the pairing would be done using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi unlike using a lightning cable wire.
- Iphone 6 is expected to have better and fresher Voice Memos interface.
- You can expect a separate iTunes Radio from iPhone 6, which will let you play music from various radio shows online.
- iPhone 6 users would enjoy simplified notifications alerts, both in features and looks.
The upcoming Apple smartphone is expected to have several other features than the ones mentioned above. However, these are supposed to be the confirmed features of iPhone 6.