The flagship show for technology and all things tech in Europe is finally here with IFA 2015 Berlin. Running through 9 September, the show is a mind boggler for all those looking for the latest smart gadgets for buckling up the next holiday season. Here are the hottest 5 innovations or stuff we are waiting for at the IFA.
- Sony is expected to launch a trio of new smartphones here. We anticipate Xperia Z5 and two more models. The best bit here is that these smartphones will flaunt a main camera of at least 23 MP. It may have a 4K resolution.
- We loved the latest Galaxy S series from Samsung but the IFA 2015 could see the Korean maker launch the beefy Gear S2 Smartwatch with a round dial.
- Expect more of Force Technology that had its way on Apple’s own Watch. This time, IFA 2015 has Huawei launching the technology on its latest handset Mate S.
- TCL, the China based that heads Alcatel One Touch is expected to release a couple of new entry-level handset at the Berlin show.
- IFA 2015 will feature release of Rolly, a much talked about Bluetooth-powered keyboard that can be rolled into a rectangular log box!
Join us for more details on IFA 2015. We will bring you fresh news from the event.