Apple has faced enough flak for its tightly closed operating system on all its iPhones. However, some research and code breaking unveils top 10 codes for your iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 as well as for the upcoming iPhone 6 Plus.
- What if you need to lodge a complaint when your iPhone goes missing? Punch in the unique International Mobile Equipment Number (IMEI) by dialling *#06# into your smartphone. Once the number flashes onscreen make sure you note it down. Forwarding calls to another number from your iPhone number is easy and needs you to key in *#21#.
- With the Call Forwarding Extended features on iPhone you never miss a call even when you are in a deadpan network area. All you need to do is press *#62# and you will be able to retrieve all missed call/message information.
- In case you want to Disable Call Forwarding function simply dial ##002# on the iPhone.
- Forget crank calls, thanks to the Block Number function that you can get by dialling *#30# on the iPhone.
- Keep your number hidden as well by keying in *#31#.
- Well again, you can bar calls using *#33# code followed by pin number of the carrier and also turn the option off by keying in #33* before the pin number.
- Turn call waiting feature on by dialling *43# on your iPhone or flick it off by pressing #43#.
- For knowing the missed call status on your iPhone dial *#61#.
- The biggest scoop is the code *3001#12345#* that reveals your iPhone field test mode,